Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Lauerl's first day of preschool was today. She's going to a preschool run by a sister in the ward who is wonderful. She'll be going 3 days a week in the afternoon. We went yesterday to the Open House they had, so she could meet her teacher and acclimate herself to the classroom. So we walked over together this morning, she had been asking if it was time to go all morning. I was so proud of Laurel, she went right in and I was left standing there anxious that she was going to come back out, but she didn't. Good thing I had the walk home to proccess it all. It wasn't the experience I was expecting. School is a whole new world for us!

2 comments:

The Powells said...

she did it!!!! that was really sweet

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness Chelle, both Gabby and Brent went to the same preschool!!!!